Resurrection in the Modern Age
I’ll address ways of accessing the power of the atonement in deeper and more meaningful ways to receive the light, love, and healing God is already sending to you. There are consequences of experiences that many claim are irreversible, but the bible says “I can do all things through Christ…”(Philippians 4:13), that is not limited to what science and psychology have learned. God can, will, and wants to heal us, the victory over everything we face has already been won, we just need to learn how to receive it. I’ll teach some tools to reach that end.
“Hi! I’m Liz King Bradley! I’m a Daughter, Wife, Mother. I’ve worked hard to define what I do as a coach, speaker and author. I teach people how to manage their lives in a close and loving relationship with God. I help people eliminate false-beliefs and other blocks that keep them from enjoying the gifts and blessings God already offers them so they can live happy, fulfilling and successful lives.
The event, Parent’s Guide to Homeschool Survival took place the Spring of 2013.
Do you love Homeschooling
but sometimes feel overwhelmed?
We can relate! In the fall homeschooling can be wonderful and exciting and filled with energy and lots of plans. By February and March the energy has faded and we begin to wonder if we’ll get through all the plans we made last fall.
Here’s what we fight against:
- So many choices in schools, co-ops, academies, and curricula
- Each of our children desire something different and keep changing
- A typical day does not always go as we planned and negative emotions set in
- We have mixed emotions
- Feelings fill our mind – are they getting enough? Are they behind? What if …?
- We compare ourselves to other homeschoolers and feel inadequate
We have all been there! Let’s make this year different. A little shift in perspective and you can have an increase of energy and joy that will help you last through the end of the school year.
WHAT IF YOU WENT INTO THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR FEELING REFRESHED AND CONFIDENT?
What if you:
- received the light, love, and healing God is already sending to you.
- knew how to spot SPARKS, the genius of a child
- knew 3 keys to helping yourself and your children get an education that truly creates impact.
- learned one simple principle that would turn your homeschool around in just a few minutes and restore interest and enthusiasm right now
- knew how to nurture a relationship with your child
- lived what you know that you may know more–even God.
- knew the key to a thriving homeschool
- knew how to get your homeschooler into college
- and your children knew how to find and teach doctrines and principles easily
Sounds too good to be true right?
As Homeschoolers we are powerful creators! And we have a great responsibility and impact on our family and our community. Your perspective and vision can create change faster than you can imagine. You are doing great!
Here is our gift to you!
These wonderful homeschoolers throughout the United States have gotten together to bring you The Parent’s Guide to Homeschool Survival. Each presenter will give you a quick (15-30 minute) training that will inspire and encourage you to make it through the end of the year with a smile on your face and loving children around you.