Live What You Know that You May Learn More
Coming to know the Father while in this mortal realm is the ultimate gift. This gift equates to being a recipient of eternal life, not to mention the myriad of gifts that precede this ultimate gift. Why wait until after death to come to know the Father? He designed a plan of happiness to prepare us to enter His presences again. This is our probationary state. Let us live with an eye of faith that we may realize our fondest dreams. By living what we know we come to know our Maker. As we strive to obey the light of Christ we are led to abound in good works. Continuing in this light leads us to embrace the Godhead via ordinances by authorized servants. When we enter in by the way we receive the ‘right’ to have the Holy Ghost as a constant companion. As we press forward with this companionship, we are led to the presence of the Son, even Jesus Christ; He will then instruct us with further light and knowledge in preparation for being brought into the presence of the Father. In this presentation I will invite you to live what you know that you may know more in preparation for coming to know the Father via the infinite at-one-ment.
Kent E Nielsen resides in Provo, UT with his bride of ten years and their four children. He and his wife, Tina, homeschool their children (ages 8, 6, 5, and 9 months). Kent is currently working on his second book entitled “Coming to Know The Father: Living the Doctrine of Christ”. Upon completion of this book he will continue working on a home study course that will serve as a companion to his book. Kent and Tina are alumni of BYU, where they met at a service project. Kent first graduated from Rick’s College with an associate’s degree, being heavily involved in student government. Later he graduated from BYU with University Honors, emphasizing his studies in Mormonism. You can read more about Kent at the following link or website: www.madewholepublishing.com
The event, Parent’s Guide to Homeschool Survival took place the Spring of 2013.
Do you love Homeschooling
but sometimes feel overwhelmed?
We can relate! In the fall homeschooling can be wonderful and exciting and filled with energy and lots of plans. By February and March the energy has faded and we begin to wonder if we’ll get through all the plans we made last fall.
Here’s what we fight against:
- So many choices in schools, co-ops, academies, and curricula
- Each of our children desire something different and keep changing
- A typical day does not always go as we planned and negative emotions set in
- We have mixed emotions
- Feelings fill our mind – are they getting enough? Are they behind? What if …?
- We compare ourselves to other homeschoolers and feel inadequate
We have all been there! Let’s make this year different. A little shift in perspective and you can have an increase of energy and joy that will help you last through the end of the school year.
WHAT IF YOU WENT INTO THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR FEELING REFRESHED AND CONFIDENT?
What if you:
- received the light, love, and healing God is already sending to you.
- knew how to spot SPARKS, the genius of a child
- knew 3 keys to helping yourself and your children get an education that truly creates impact.
- learned one simple principle that would turn your homeschool around in just a few minutes and restore interest and enthusiasm right now
- knew how to nurture a relationship with your child
- lived what you know that you may know more–even God.
- knew the key to a thriving homeschool
- knew how to get your homeschooler into college
- and your children knew how to find and teach doctrines and principles easily
Sounds too good to be true right?
As Homeschoolers we are powerful creators! And we have a great responsibility and impact on our family and our community. Your perspective and vision can create change faster than you can imagine. You are doing great!
Here is our gift to you!
These wonderful homeschoolers throughout the United States have gotten together to bring you The Parent’s Guide to Homeschool Survival. Each presenter will give you a quick (15-30 minute) training that will inspire and encourage you to make it through the end of the year with a smile on your face and loving children around you.