Key to a Happy Homeschool
We want happy home schools, even more we desire happy, eternal families, but all too often the day to day reality can feel nothing like the dream! Often a lack of peace and joy is not a lack of faith or even a lack of trying but a lack of knowledge. Sometimes we just don’t know what to do or how to heal struggles we face. Yet the scriptures say “men are that they might have joy” and teach us there are specific principles that when we know and live them the blessings, peace and connection we seek can be fulfilled. If our home school is to succeed our hearts, homes and relationships must be in order first! Discover what might be in your way and how to remove it and make sure you replace it with what you need to truly stop surviving and start THRIVING!
Mindy Heath and her husband Eric are Authors, Speakers and Mentors who specialize in helping women and couples get their hearts and homes in order! Whether it be healing and strengthening your marriage; connecting deeply with your kids; getting your home, time and money in order; or gaining confidence, inner peace and learning how to be truly happy, Mindy has done it herself and taught thousands of others how to get real, lasting results based in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Mindy is the creator of LivingtheJoyfulLife.com and with her dear husband the author of Healing Marriages – Create the Strong, Peaceful, Loving, Unified Marriage You’ve Always Wanted. Mindy is also the very happy mother of four and has homeschooled for 13 years now.
The event, Parent’s Guide to Homeschool Survival took place the Spring of 2013.
Do you love Homeschooling
but sometimes feel overwhelmed?
We can relate! In the fall homeschooling can be wonderful and exciting and filled with energy and lots of plans. By February and March the energy has faded and we begin to wonder if we’ll get through all the plans we made last fall.
Here’s what we fight against:
- So many choices in schools, co-ops, academies, and curricula
- Each of our children desire something different and keep changing
- A typical day does not always go as we planned and negative emotions set in
- We have mixed emotions
- Feelings fill our mind – are they getting enough? Are they behind? What if …?
- We compare ourselves to other homeschoolers and feel inadequate
We have all been there! Let’s make this year different. A little shift in perspective and you can have an increase of energy and joy that will help you last through the end of the school year.
WHAT IF YOU WENT INTO THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR FEELING REFRESHED AND CONFIDENT?
What if you:
- received the light, love, and healing God is already sending to you.
- knew how to spot SPARKS, the genius of a child
- knew 3 keys to helping yourself and your children get an education that truly creates impact.
- learned one simple principle that would turn your homeschool around in just a few minutes and restore interest and enthusiasm right now
- knew how to nurture a relationship with your child
- lived what you know that you may know more–even God.
- knew the key to a thriving homeschool
- knew how to get your homeschooler into college
- and your children knew how to find and teach doctrines and principles easily
Sounds too good to be true right?
As Homeschoolers we are powerful creators! And we have a great responsibility and impact on our family and our community. Your perspective and vision can create change faster than you can imagine. You are doing great!
Here is our gift to you!
These wonderful homeschoolers throughout the United States have gotten together to bring you The Parent’s Guide to Homeschool Survival. Each presenter will give you a quick (15-30 minute) training that will inspire and encourage you to make it through the end of the year with a smile on your face and loving children around you.