Mission Education in a Nutshell
Do you desire a mission-based education that truly matters for you and your children? There are 3 keys to helping yourself and your children get an education that truly creates impact. 1. Be the change- triangle of influence 2. Be a wise steward of the time that is allotted to you. 3. Create an environment of inspiration and love of learning. These keys will help you to gage where you are at, how to move forward, and where you are headed. Education should be relevant to your mission and excite the natural gifts within. Learn to invite passion into your education again!
Maria Olson is passionate about freedom and believes that it can only be created through individuals and families learning and applying the principles of freedom in their own lives and then reaching out in love and compassion to teach others to do the same. She has successfully overcome depression and anxiety in her life and has assisted many other women in freeing themselves from emotional and physical issues using The 5 Systems Approach to Personal Freedom™. She is a homeschooling mother and has a gift for mentoring youth and women. She has mentored some men as well. She believes that education should be individualized, and loves helping individuals create a personalized education map based on their mission. She believes that mission and business can and should intersect and she is enjoying living her passion while helping to provide financially for her family. She is dedicated to helping others do the same.
The event, Parent’s Guide to Homeschool Survival took place the Spring of 2013.
Do you love Homeschooling
but sometimes feel overwhelmed?
We can relate! In the fall homeschooling can be wonderful and exciting and filled with energy and lots of plans. By February and March the energy has faded and we begin to wonder if we’ll get through all the plans we made last fall.
Here’s what we fight against:
- So many choices in schools, co-ops, academies, and curricula
- Each of our children desire something different and keep changing
- A typical day does not always go as we planned and negative emotions set in
- We have mixed emotions
- Feelings fill our mind – are they getting enough? Are they behind? What if …?
- We compare ourselves to other homeschoolers and feel inadequate
We have all been there! Let’s make this year different. A little shift in perspective and you can have an increase of energy and joy that will help you last through the end of the school year.
WHAT IF YOU WENT INTO THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR FEELING REFRESHED AND CONFIDENT?
What if you:
- received the light, love, and healing God is already sending to you.
- knew how to spot SPARKS, the genius of a child
- knew 3 keys to helping yourself and your children get an education that truly creates impact.
- learned one simple principle that would turn your homeschool around in just a few minutes and restore interest and enthusiasm right now
- knew how to nurture a relationship with your child
- lived what you know that you may know more–even God.
- knew the key to a thriving homeschool
- knew how to get your homeschooler into college
- and your children knew how to find and teach doctrines and principles easily
Sounds too good to be true right?
As Homeschoolers we are powerful creators! And we have a great responsibility and impact on our family and our community. Your perspective and vision can create change faster than you can imagine. You are doing great!
Here is our gift to you!
These wonderful homeschoolers throughout the United States have gotten together to bring you The Parent’s Guide to Homeschool Survival. Each presenter will give you a quick (15-30 minute) training that will inspire and encourage you to make it through the end of the year with a smile on your face and loving children around you.