Lead with Inspiration
Homeschooling was not in my plans, but I am now very passionate about it. I asked God 4 questions regarding homeschooling and received 6 answers. Come learn how I received a direct answer from God and how I use that same inspiration to teach my children in a fun, spiritual and stress free way.
Telsie Graziano, Self-Esteem Expert, is Founder and President of Crowning Jewels, LLC. She has a unique ability to connect on a personal level that leaves an impactful and life-changing imprint on women’s lives. She is dedicated to inspiring women at all levels to optimize their full potential while maintaining a focus on overcoming the mental and emotional barriers preventing them from embracing all the joy life has to offer. Married for 11 years, Telsie and her husband, Paul, currently live in Utah. Between the two of them, they have a total of 7 children (6 boys and 1 girl). Telsie enjoys homeschooling her 2 youngest children, singing, scrapbooking, speaking, traveling and being outdoors. To contact Telsie, please visit her website at Crowning-Jewels.com
The event, Parent’s Guide to Homeschool Survival took place the Spring of 2013.
Do you love Homeschooling
but sometimes feel overwhelmed?
We can relate! In the fall homeschooling can be wonderful and exciting and filled with energy and lots of plans. By February and March the energy has faded and we begin to wonder if we’ll get through all the plans we made last fall.
Here’s what we fight against:
- So many choices in schools, co-ops, academies, and curricula
- Each of our children desire something different and keep changing
- A typical day does not always go as we planned and negative emotions set in
- We have mixed emotions
- Feelings fill our mind – are they getting enough? Are they behind? What if …?
- We compare ourselves to other homeschoolers and feel inadequate
We have all been there! Let’s make this year different. A little shift in perspective and you can have an increase of energy and joy that will help you last through the end of the school year.
WHAT IF YOU WENT INTO THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR FEELING REFRESHED AND CONFIDENT?
What if you:
- received the light, love, and healing God is already sending to you.
- knew how to spot SPARKS, the genius of a child
- knew 3 keys to helping yourself and your children get an education that truly creates impact.
- learned one simple principle that would turn your homeschool around in just a few minutes and restore interest and enthusiasm right now
- knew how to nurture a relationship with your child
- lived what you know that you may know more–even God.
- knew the key to a thriving homeschool
- knew how to get your homeschooler into college
- and your children knew how to find and teach doctrines and principles easily
Sounds too good to be true right?
As Homeschoolers we are powerful creators! And we have a great responsibility and impact on our family and our community. Your perspective and vision can create change faster than you can imagine. You are doing great!
Here is our gift to you!
These wonderful homeschoolers throughout the United States have gotten together to bring you The Parent’s Guide to Homeschool Survival. Each presenter will give you a quick (15-30 minute) training that will inspire and encourage you to make it through the end of the year with a smile on your face and loving children around you.