Is there a Language to Numbers? Yes, God uses the sequence of numbers in all of his creations. There is also a language and a pattern or lesson that can be taught in the sequence of numbers, it is just like hearing a story or watching the unfolding of the Plan of Salvation drawn out for the first time.
Be sure to bring these tools for each class:
Once you’ve registered you will have immediate access to all the recordings and the workbooks that go with each class. In this course we will cover zero and the numbers, one, two, three, four, five and six in great detail.
The language of numbers begins with understanding shapes, sequencing and numbering. Come build upone the knowledge you already have!
- the history of a number including how it is used in different cultures
- why that number symbol is written the current way
- the geometry shape associated with that number
- stories that teach or use that shape or number
- symbolic meaning associated with the number and shape
- examples of the number and shape in the scriptures, literature and history
- how to search for that number in the scriptures (key words)
- finding that number in certain sequences in history and scripture
and so much more . . .
These classes will open your mind up to a different world – the world of numbers, the very language Christ used to create the world. Access your Language of Numbers class today for $47.
What Our Students Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our students do the talking!
“I have loved learning the symbolism found from the simplest of geometric shapes. I now see more clearly the hand of the creator in everything; in nature’s biology, astronomy, and botany. I see His hand in the discovery of advanced learners throughout history. This Class has been an eye-opening, and heart opening experience for me.”April Leavitt
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.