Have ever wondered about the constellations in the sky? Where they came from? Why do many different nations all use the same stars to describe a story? Or have you ever wondered what makes up a constellation? Just as all things testify of Christ, so do the constellations.
In each class you will learn:
- one zodiac constellation
- three decan (companion) constellations
- stories about these constellations and
- how they testify of one of Christ’s mission
Once you’ve registered you will have immediate access to all the recordings and the workbooks that go with each class.
When you have completed these courses you will know
- the meaning and history of constellations
- the meaning of the zodiac
- the ALL 12 zodiac constellations
- 36 other constellations and where they are in the sky
- the color and tribe for each of the zodiac constellations
- how these zodiac constellations testify of Christ
- the stories told about these constellations from different nations
- and so much more . . .
This Advanced Class will include:
- a review of the 48 constellations and the Zodiac’s bright star names
- talking about the recent clarification of two constellations from a Greek poet
- categorizing the constellations
- the lining of the planets and its significance to the signs of the times
- calendaring and remarkable dates in history
- learning how this applies to us today
All classes will be recorded and available to you to watch for a lifetime.
To register, complete the details below.