The 1828 Dictionary says education “comprehends all that series of instruction and discipline which is intended to enlighten the understanding, correct the temper, and form the manners and habits of youth, and fit them for usefulness in their future stations. To give children a good education in manners, arts and science, is important; to give them a religious education is indispensable.” We take this literally and we have created this site with many ways to help you add religion into your art and science learning.
The videos and audios have been categorized into six different areas for your convenience:
- Spiritual Growth
- Character Development
- Family Relationships
- Home Tutoring
- Increase in Learning
- Specific Conferences
There are three ways to utilize your Library access:
1) Choose Your Own Path (Click to view.)
- Choose LIBRARY and browse the gallery of included classes and courses.
- Use the SEARCH bar (dropdown under your name) and type in the presenter or title or keyword you are looking for.
2) Pick a Your Own Section (Click to View.)
Watch/listen to the videos/audios in a specific section. Choose any section that fits your mood or current need.
3) Follow Our Suggested Path (Click to view.)
Choose a FIRST STEP and follow the instructions. You will:
- Watch the Learning Video
- Do the Activities (reading and writing assignment and action step)
- (optional) Watch/listen to the suggested videos/audio from guests and past conferences
In the Library, each section has subsections with videos, audios, courses, and handouts. You will leave with a wealth of knowledge.